Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Feline Vegetable & Tuna Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. The pets quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to manage your cat's weight. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real tuna & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
How it helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Feline Vegetable & Tuna Stew provides all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Tuna, Spinach, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Potassium Alginate, Titanium Dioxide color, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Chicken Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Disodium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
63 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.0|
|Vitamin C||132 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1171 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.