Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Small Bites Canine
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of dog||Amount per day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/3 cups (330 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 2/3 cups (460 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine Small Bites is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
3868 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.3|
|Vitamin C||200 ppm|
|Vitamin E||557 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.51|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.45|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.