Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Made in our own USA facilities with U.S. and imported ingredients.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 5/8 cup (60 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/3 cups (130 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2/3 cups (165 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 cups (225 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 cups (270 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 cups (330 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 cups (370 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/4 cups (420 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 2/3 cups (460 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/2 cups (545 g)
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3868 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 19.2 Fat 16.5 Crude Fiber 8.3 Carbohydrate / NFE 51.3 Calcium 0.64 Phosphorous 0.49 Sodium 0.20 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.144 Carnitine 348.7 ppm Vitamin C 200 ppm Vitamin E 557 IU/kg EPA 0.451 Total Omega-3 FA 3.45 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) 2.51
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine contains 3.5 oz. by weight.