Roll over image to zoom in
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitive or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® z/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed protein
- Single carbohydrate source: Rice
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||2 1/3|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
174 (156g can)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.6|
|Vitamin A||105413 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||339 ppm|
|Vitamin D||571 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||1046 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.40|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.