Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
y/d with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Support for your cat's overactive thyroid
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Wet Cat Food is an easy and convenient way to manage a cat's overactive thyroid and the only clinically proven nutrition to decrease thyroid hormone production in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition. Ideal for long-term feeding. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
How it helps:
- Decreases thyroid hormone (T4) production in 3 weeks
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium and enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-6 fatty acids to promote a healthy skin & coat
- High levels of L-carnitine to support a healthy body condition
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Corn Flour, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Natural Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Guar Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Cysteine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), Beta-Carotene.
IMPORTANT: Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, other pets food, flavored medicines, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, it is critical that you follow your veterinarian's feeding instructions carefully and feed only Prescription Diet y/d.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) can|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
193 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.1 %|
|Vitamin C||177 ppm|
|Vitamin E||789 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.61 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.54 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.