Roll over image to zoom in
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d® , nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Growth 7 to 12 months|
|2 (0.9)||1 1/8|
|3 (1.4)||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|4 (1.8)||2||1 5/8||1 1/3|
|6 (2.7)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|8 (3.6)||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|10 (4.5)||3 1/4||2 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||3 1/3|
|16 (7,3)||3 2/3|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
167 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||25.3|
|Vitamin A||209946 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||132 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1572 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||677 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.53|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.