Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food
4lb, 8.5lb, 17.6lb
Formulated to support a cat's urinary health.
with Ocean Fish
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This dry food is made with fish and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calcium, low sodium & added potassium citrate
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Ocean Fish, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cysteine, L-Arginine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
- To increase chances of a successful outcome, continue feeding the food long-term as recommended by your veterinarian
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||2/3 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||3/4 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (90)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (100)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Ocean Fish Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3894 kcal/kg (397 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||0.9 %|
|Vitamin C||2 ppm|
|Vitamin E||760 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.06 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.42 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.