Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dog food
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dry dog food provides precise nutrition for digestive health & optimal skin care.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- Grain free, easy-to-digest ingredients & natural fibers for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fiber is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Yellow Peas, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Green Peas, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Taurine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (95)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|30 (14)||2 (215)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (270)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/3 (360)|
|80 (36)||4 (430)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (515)|
|120 (54)||5 1/2 (595)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3763 kcal/kg (405 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.0|
|Vitamin C||222 ppm|
|Vitamin E||714 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.80|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.98|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.