Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light with Liver canned dog food has 14% less fat, 19% fewer calories and higher fiber than Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned dog food to control hunger between meals and to help achieve ideal body weight.
- Supports healthy immunity, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adult dogs ages 1-6
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Low calorie food to help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s® Science Diet® is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Whole Grain Corn, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Pea Protein, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Weight Management - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 2/3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/2 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 1/3 cans|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light with Liver Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
312 kcal/ 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.4|
|Vitamin C||105 ppm|
|Vitamin E||903 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.39|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.67|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.