Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
z/d Dry Dog Food
8lb, 17.6lb, 25lb
With hydrolyzed protein to help avoid adverse food reactions in dogs and promotes healthy skin
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & purified carbohydrate sources
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, and not artificially colored, flavored or preserved
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
– Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & Prescription Diet Hypo treats.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 2/3 cups (460 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
3569 kcal/kg (354 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.4 %|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||950 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.43 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d Dry Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.