Hill's® Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
How It Works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Supports vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Made in our own USA facilities with U.S. and imported ingredients.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/8 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 2/3 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/4 cans 30 lb (14 kg) 1 2/3 cans 40 lb (18 kg) 2 cans 50 lb (23 kg) 2 1/3 cans 60 lb (27 kg) 2 2/3 cans 70 lb (32 kg) 3 cans 80 lb (36 kg) 3 1/3 cans 100 lb (45 kg) 4 cans 120 lb (54 kg) 4 1/2 cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Pork Liver, Sugar, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
499 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 13.4 Fat 26.7 Crude Fiber 2.9 Carbohydrate / NFE 54.1 Calcium 0.52 Phosphorous 0.33 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.54 Magnesium 0.123 Taurine 0.10 Carnitine 339.8 ppm Vitamin C 2 ppm Vitamin E 820 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.48
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.