Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d+Mobility Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Clinical nutrition to help protect vital kidney function and increase mobility in dogs
Kidney Care, Joint Care
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in managing dog's mobility, reducing clinical signs and improving weight-bearing ability in dogs.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dog's health.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility combines the proven nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d for Kidney Care with the technology and efficacy of Prescription Diet j/d for Joint Care.
Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and increase mobility in dogs.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavor that dogs love.
How it helps:
- Protects vital kidney function Nutrition that encourages appetite and increases food intake
- Formulated to improve ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports dogs' natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high-quality protein
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High level of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Flaxseed, Pork Fat, Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Chicken Fat, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Soybean Oil, Lipoic Acid, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some dogs may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods. – Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day cups(grams)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (120 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (205 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (245 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/3 cups (285 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 cups (325 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 cups (365 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 cups (405 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cups (490 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/2 cups (550 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® + Mobility Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
4068 kcal/kg (496 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.9 %|
|Vitamin C||92 ppm|
|Vitamin E||563 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.94 %|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.81 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of k/d+Mobility Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food contains 4.3 oz. by weight.