Roll over image to zoom in
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Rice, Lamb Liver, Pork By-Products, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Cracked Pearled Barley, Fish Oil, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 2/3 cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
477 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.1|
|Vitamin C||152 ppm|
|Vitamin E||858 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.99|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.