Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
j/d Wet Dog Food
Specially formulated to support your dog’s joint health
Joint Care, Heart Care
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your dog will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Water, Rice, Lamb Liver, Pork By-Products, Flaxseed, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Cracked Pearled Barley, Fish Oil, Soybean Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Egg Product, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4|
|30 (14)||1 2/3|
|50 (23)||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||2 3/4|
|70 (32)||3 1/4|
|80 (36)||3 1/2|
|100 (45)||4 1/4|
|120 (54)||4 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
470 kcal/ 13 oz (370g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.1 %|
|Vitamin C||151 ppm|
|Vitamin E||783 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.84 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.68 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.