Roll over image to zoom in
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs. Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine comes in 2 kibble sizes, Regular and Small Bites--perfect for any dog!
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion, stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of dog - lb (kg)||Amount per day (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (90 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (160 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (210 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (280 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (315 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (370 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (455 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (550 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 cups (630 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Small Bites Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3615 kcal/kg (379 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||50.1|
|Total Dietary Fiber||6.6|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Small Bites Canine contains 3.7 oz. by weight.