Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive Canine
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like humans, some dogs experience food sensitivities resulting in reoccurring digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive, a single nutritional solution to help manage digestive upset & food sensitivities.
How it works:
- Specially selected protein and gentle carbohydrate
- Free of wheat, gluten, soy protein & lactose
- Highly digestible
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps avoid digestive upset and food sensitivities
- Supports healthy digestion
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Egg Product, Pork Fat, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of dog||Amount per day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain your dogs optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to this new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3830 kcal/kg (380 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.7|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.69|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.59|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.