Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 3/4 cups (670 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3360 kcal/kg (333 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.7|
|Vitamin C||356 ppm|
|Vitamin E||651 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.86|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.