There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Venison, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Beta-Carotene
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 can|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.3|
|Vitamin C||153 ppm|
|Vitamin E||860 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.77|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.71|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.