Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Duck Formula
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Duck, Potato, Duck Liver, Potato Starch, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 can|
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Duck Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.3|
|Vitamin A||64830 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||182 ppm|
|Vitamin D||2611 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||919 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.81|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.20|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.