Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
463 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.2|
|Vitamin C||39 ppm|
|Vitamin E||551 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.73|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.82|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.