Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® b/d® Canine is clinically proven nutrition to help fight age-related behavior changes in older dogs. Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Helps protect brain cells against free radical damage
- Protects vital heart & kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Lactic Acid, Spinach, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/3 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|70 (32)||4 1/4 (420)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® b/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use as directed by your veterinarian
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3639 kcal/kg (361 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||59.0|
|Vitamin C||304 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1112 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.08|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Prescription Diet® b/d® Canine contains 1.0 oz. by weight.