Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Urinary Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Cat Food
3.5lb, 7lb, 15.5lb
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Hill's Science Diet Urinary Hairball Control Adult dry cat food supports the health of the whole urinary system and helps avoid hairball formation.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- High quality fiber, fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and a strong immune system
- Highly digestible, high quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition supports cat health. We learned that a healthy urinary system is vital to overall health and how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/8 (100)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3681 kcal/kg (324 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||9.3 %|
|Vitamin C||115 ppm|
|Vitamin E||716 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.58 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.86 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Urinary Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Cat Food contains 3.1 oz. by weight.