Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control cat food
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's® Science Diet® Urinary Hairball Control Adult dry cat food supports the health of the whole urinary system and helps avoid hairball formation.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- High quality fiber, fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and a strong immune system
- Highly digestible, high quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition supports cat health. We learned that a healthy urinary system is vital to overall health and how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/8 (100)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3681 kcal/kg (324 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.2|
|Vitamin C||115 ppm|
|Vitamin E||716 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.58|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.86|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.