Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Multiple Benefit Adult dry cat food is ideal for mulitple cat households.
- L-Carnitine helps transform fat into energy & high quality protein helps maintain lean muscle
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- High-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy & natural fiber supports digestive health
At Hill's, we study cats' biology to understand the nutritional needs of healthy cats. We have crafted this product to provide multiple benefits, supporting individual cats that share their home.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years who share their home
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/2 (40)|
|6 (2,7)||2/3 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (80)|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/8 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||1 1/4 (105)|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/8 (115)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Multiple Benefit cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3325 kcal/kg (273 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.0|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin E||839 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.57|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.66|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Multiple Benefit cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.