Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline is the safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Clinically proven to improve thyroid health in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
How it works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d™ Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and/or canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
4147 kcal/kg (517 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28.5|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.