Roll over image to zoom in
GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues, and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - weight management||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4||1 1/3|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2||1 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3||2|
|12 (5,4)||2||2 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4||2 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3||3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
128 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.4|
|Vitamin A||204978 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin D||2004 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||763 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.36|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.