Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Feline
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues, and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - weight management||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4||1 1/3|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2||1 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3||2|
|12 (5,4)||2||2 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4||2 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3||3|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
128 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.4|
|Vitamin A||204978 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin D||2004 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||763 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.36|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.