Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
w/d Multi-Benefit Wet Cat Food
Helps manage blood glucose, weight, digestion and urinary health
Glucose Management, Weight Management, Digestive Care, Urinary Care
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, digestive issues, and glucose management.
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite stones.
How it helps:
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- Supports healthy digestion
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight Management||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4||1 1/3|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/2||1 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3||2|
|12 (5,4)||2||2 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4||2 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3||3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.1 %|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||690 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.23 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.36 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.