Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
t/d Dry Cat Food
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line. It is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your cat's daily health regimen. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line.
The kibble contains a special matrix of fibers which act like a toothbrush to scrub the tooth to remove bacteria. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your cat's overall health.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is accepted nutrition for the reduction in buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque and tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your cat's daily health and immune system support
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Special fiber matrix technology with dual cleaning action
- Unique kibble size, shape and texture helps clean right to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
- Accepted nutrition for the reduction of buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*The VOHC Seal is a trademark of the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||2/3 (50)|
|8 (3,6)||7/8 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/8 (85)|
|14 (6,4)||1 1/4 (95)|
|16 (7,3)||1 3/8 (105)|
|18 (8,2)||1 1/2 (115)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Chicken Flavor Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3520 kcal/kg (269 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33 %|
|Crude Fiber||8.3 %|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||750 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.22 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of t/d Dry Cat Food contains 2.7 oz. by weight.