Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare + Metabolic Vegetable & Chicken Stew Cat Food
Nutrition to help promote urinary health and weight management
Urinary Care, Weight Management
Vegetable & Chicken Stew
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, put your cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's urinary health and weight.
In fact, c/d Multicare + Metabolic has clinically tested nutrition to reduce the most common urinary signs by 89% AND nutrition proven to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days. This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your cat with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken.
How it helps:
- Nutrition shown to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Nutrition clinically tested to reduce the most common urinary signs by 89% combined with nutrition proven to reduce weight by 11% in 60 days
- Naturally works with your cat's unique metabolism & helps your cat feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus helps limit this building blocks of stones
- A synergistic blend of ingredients Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Wet Cat Food supports urinary health while providing all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Powdered Cellulose, Tuna, Chicken, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Egg Whites, Dried Tomato Pomace, Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Monosodium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate.
Feeding your cat the right amount of c/d Multicare + Metabolic every day supports urinary health while helping them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||3 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||4 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||5 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill’s Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Feline Vegetable & Chicken Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
60 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.8 %|
|Vitamin C||17 ppm|
|Vitamin E||585 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.44 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.37 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.