Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dry Cat Food
6.35lb, 6.35lb, 12lb, 12lb
Nutrition to help promote urinary health and weight management
Urinary Care, Weight Management
100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. If you are not satisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to your Hill's authorized retailer for a full refund or replacement.
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pets quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, put your cat at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones and affect the lifelong general health of your cat. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's urinary health and weight. In fact, c/d Multicare + Metabolic has clinically tested nutrition to reduce the most common urinary signs by 89% AND nutrition proven to reduce body weight by 11% in 60 days.
How it helps:
- Nutrition shown to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Nutrition clinically tested to reduce the most common urinary signs by 89% AND proven to reduce weight by 11% in 60 days.
- Naturally works with your cat's unique metabolism & helps your cat feel full & satisfied between meals
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus helps limit this building blocks of stones
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dry Cat Food supports urinary health while providing all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Feeding your cat the right amount of c/d Multicare + Metabolic every day supports urinary health while helping them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to the new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times. Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/3 (115)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (90)||1 3/8 (120)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3255 kcal/kg (286 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.5|
|Vitamin C||5 ppm|
|Vitamin E||725 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.30|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.49|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d Multicare + Metabolic Dry Cat Food contains 3.1 oz. by weight.