Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Meal, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Calcium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||2 1/3|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
174 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||29.8|
|Vitamin A||128405 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||15 ppm|
|Vitamin D||922 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||1010 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.73|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.04|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.