Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine Small Bites Dog Food
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® z/d® Small Bites clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Smaller, appetizing kibble for small jaws
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine Small Bites is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trust
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of dog||Amount per day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (90 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 cups (130 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (160 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (210 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 cups (280 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (315 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/2 cups (370 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 cups (475 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 cups (550 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3569 kcal/kg (374 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.7|
|Vitamin C||109 ppm|
|Vitamin E||950 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.