Hill's Puppy Food: Quality Ingredients for Health & Nutrition
All Hill's pet foods combine exceptional health benefits with excellent value at just pennies more per day than grocery brands and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee that your pet will love the taste.
Hill's puppy foods provide complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies. Depending on the specific needs of your pet, your veterinarian can recommend which Hill's Science Diet puppy food is best for your new puppy.
All Hill's puppy foods contain:
- A powerful combination of antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system*
- Natural DHA to promote better brain and vision development*
- Fatty acids to support healthy function of the nervous and immune systems, and promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Highly digestible carbohydrates to supply abundant energy for lively puppies
- All the essential vitamins and minerals needed to provide a complete balance for growth
- A great taste your puppy will love
- Natural preservatives
*Dry formulas only
DHA and why it's important
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid found naturally in the breast milk of dogs. As a major building block of the brain, DHA is critical for vision and central nervous system development. Foods enhanced with DHA, like Hill's puppy foods, help puppies reach their potential for body and brain development.
- Optimal levels of DHA from high quality fish oil for healthy brain and eye development.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthier immune system.
- Precisely balanced nutrition, proven to ensure ideal body weight.
After feeding your puppy specially formulated Hill's puppy foods for his first year, you can now choose from a wide variety of Science Diet pet foods and Prescription Diet pet foods for a complete line of great-tasting nutrition for your pet based on age, activity level and special needs.