Find food that fits your pet’s needs
Find a dog food that fits your pet’s needs
Find a cat food that fits your pet’s needs
Good nutrition isn't just about the ingredients – it's about the right balance of nutrients. Veterinarians have discovered that feeding a cat food that has an improper nutritional balance can either lead to or worsen a wide range of health issues.
- Too Little: poor growth
- Too Much: can exacerbate existing kidney disease
- Too Little: flaky skin
- Too Much: obesity leading to diabetes
- Too Little: inability to maintain water and balance. Anorexia, fatigue, hair loss
- Too Much: hypertension, heart conditions, constipation, seizures
- Too Little: spontaneous fractures
- Too Much: bladder stones
- Too Little: poor growth. dull coat.
- Too Much: hardening of soft tissue; hyperparathyroidism
- Too Little: constipation
- Too Much: constipation
- Too Little: anorexia, poor growth, rickets (vitamin D)
- Too Much: hypercalcemia (vitamin D) and skeletal deformities (vitamin A)
- Too Little: anorexia, retarded growth, muscle weakness
- Too Much: struvite, bladder stones
The precisely balanced nutrition of all Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods falls within optimal range levels of all of the above nutrients. Veterinarians recognize this careful balance of ingredients. Hill's Science Diet is the #1 veterinarian recommended pet food over any other brand.