Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables canned cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of cats lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Ideal for multi-cat households with cats of different breeds & weights
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Adult cats that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet® Kitten Indoor.
|Benefit||Feature||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Cats at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives|
|Maintain lean muscle||Fresh Chicken #1 ingredient||Support healthy weight loss and maintain lean muscle.|
|Supports multi-cat households||Balanced nutrition||Simplifies multi-cat household feeding by helping heavy cats reach a healthy weight while providing balanced nutrition to leaner cats.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Dry cat food is available from Science Diet® in a delicious Adult Perfect Weight that your cat will love. Also try Science Diet® treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Weight Control - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 can||2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 can||3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 can||3 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3 can||4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 can||5 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 866 kcal/kg (71 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Pork By-Product, Corn Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Chicken, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Leucine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Spinach, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.