Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
i/d® Low Fat GI Restore Canine
Low Fat Gastrointestinal -- Soothe, Protect, Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for you dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with challenging digestive health problems.
- Clinically proven, highly digestible nutrition
- Prebiotic fibers to promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support GI recovery and skin & coat health
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Low Fat GI Restore Canine is a complete and balanced food, appropriate for long term feeding of adult and mature adult dogs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information about how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 - 2 2/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 - 3 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 - 4 1/2 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 2/3 - 5 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 - 5 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 3/4 - 6 1/2 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat GI Restore Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 948 kcal/kg (350.76 kcal/per 370g can)
|Vitamin C||112 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||568 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.81|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Turkey Liver, Pork Liver, Rice, Egg White, Rice Flour, Pork by-Product, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger Root Powder, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
i/d® Low Fat GI Restore Canine id 052742186313
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.