Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
i/d® Low Fat Canine
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 2/3 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 948 kcal/kg (351 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin C||112 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||568 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.81|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Turkey Liver, Rice Flour, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.