Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need.
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet® Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info:Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1/3 cup (40 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 3/8 cup (45 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 5/8 cup (80 g) 14 lb (6,4 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g) 16 lb (7,3 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g) 18 lb (8,2 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g)
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Threonine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
4043 kcal/kg (504 kcal/cup†)
Protein 37.0 Fat 22.7 Carbohydrate (NFE) 32.1 Crude Fiber 2.0 Calcium 1.00 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.34 Potassium 0.85 Magnesium 0.076 Taurine 0.29 Carnitine 599 ppm Lysine 2.66 Vitamin C 130 mg/kg Vitamin E 839 IU/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total 1.70 Chondroitin Sulfate 1116 mg/kg (ppm) Glucosamine 632 mg/kg (ppm)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d® Feline contains 4.4 oz. by weight.