Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition tailored for kittens with an indoor lifestyle.
- Gentle, healthy digestion for easy litter box clean-up
- Natural DHA supports healthy brain development and learning ability
- Contains vitamins C+E to help protect the immune system
- Fresh chicken #1 with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product meal
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Easy litter box clean-up||Prebiotics||Prebiotic fibers from beet pulp contribute to good digestive health and make litter box clean-up easy.|
|Healthy development of brain, eyes & learning ability||Natural DHA||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil supports healthy brain and eye development.|
|Strong immune system||Vitamin C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant multivitamins C+E protect the immune system to support your pet between vaccinations|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America and Europe. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your kitten's unique needs. Canned kitten food is available from Science Diet® in several flavors such as delicious Tender Chicken Dinner that your kitten will love.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (125 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)|
pregnant and nursing cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4196 kcal/kg (523 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||146 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||926 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Kitten Indoor contains 4.4 oz. by weight.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Oat Fiber, Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.