Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Homestyle Chicken Supper
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Homestyle Chicken Supper canned cat food is made with natural ingredients like real chicken and brown rice, carrots and spinach in a delicious sauce.
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & amino acids
- Great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No corn, added artificial flavors or preservatives
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Helps|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High-quality chicken protein to help keep slim and trim.|
|Healthy digestion||Fiber||Brown rice, natural fiber, and healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Science Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Dry cat food is available from Science Diet® in several flavors such as delicious Adult Optimal Care® Original that your cat will love. Also try Hill's® treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1023 kcal/kg (83.886 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Animal Liver, Wheat Flour, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Carrots, Dextrose, Rice Starch-Modified, Spinach, Pork Plasma, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Titanium Dioxide (color), Fish Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Caramel (color), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadoine Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K3).
Adult Homestyle Chicken Supper - Canned sd feline adult 052742171005,052742171012
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.