Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Stress with Chicken Urinary Tract Health
Urinary Tract Health
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Great tasting Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Urinary Stress:
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health.
- Contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery.
- Added ingredients to help manage stress
- Can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones
- Ideal for multiple cat households
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee.
- Formulated with ingredients to help manage stress
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households.
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g) - 3/4 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Stress with Chicken Urinary Tract Health is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3881 kcal/kg (385 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin E||899 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.63|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Stress with Chicken Urinary Tract Health contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken by-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Phosphoric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.