Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Treats for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because cats with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for cats on Prescription Diet® d/d®, z/d® ULTRA and z/d® Low Sensitivity
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||8|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||11|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||14|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||17|