Refine Your Search
for more images
Clinically proven nutrition to restore thyroid health
Improves thyroid health in 3 weeks* (when fed as the sole source of nutrition)
Complete daily nutrition with a taste your cat will love
Additional benefits for overall health
Supports kidney health with controlled phosphorus and low sodium
Helps maintain bladder health with controlled mineral levels
Promotes heart health with essential nutrients like taurine and carnitine
Promotes healthy skin and a luxurious hair coat with high levels of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another pet's food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, it's critical that you follow your veterinarian's feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline Thyroid Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1207 kcal/kg (188.292 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Rice Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, L-Cysteine, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotine, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.