Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
j/d® Feline Mobility
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days.
- Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline contains omega-3 fatty acids, which nourish cartilage.
- Controlled phosphorus and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids help maintain kidney health.
- High carnitine helps burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/3 cup (40 g) - 3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2/3 cup (85 g) - 7/8 cup (110 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline Mobility provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 4043 kcal/kg (504 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||839 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.70|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1116 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||632 mg/kg (ppm)|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d® Feline Mobility contains 4.4 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Threonine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Magnesium Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Beta Carotene, Natural Flavors.