Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/2 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 2/3 can|
Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 976 kcal/kg (152 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin C||632 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||727 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.20|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||116 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||13 mg/kg (ppm)|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork by-product, Chicken, Corn Starch, Dried Whey, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Soy Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Rice Flour, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Cartilage, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Cysteine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate.