Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Treats for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because cats with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for cats on Prescription Diet® d/d®, z/d® ULTRA and z/d® Low Sensitivity
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||8|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||11|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||14|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||17|
Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Treats 3858 kcal/kg - 2 kcal/treat (0.6 grams/treat)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.68|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.47|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Hydrolysed Chicken Liver, Brewers Rice, Starch, Soybean Oil, Hydrolysed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Gyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Hypo-Treats NA 052742549606,052742549613
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.