Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Treats for cats with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because cats with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for cats on Prescription Diet® d/d®, z/d® ULTRA and z/d® Low Sensitivity
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||8|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||11|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||14|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||17|
Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Treats 3858 kcal/kg - 2 kcal/treat (0.6 g/treat)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.68|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.47|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Hydrolysed Chicken Liver, Brewers Rice, Starch, Soybean Oil, Hydrolysed Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Gyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.