Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. The pet's quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to naturally work with each dog's unique metabolic response to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This breakthrough nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in only 2 months because it works to control hunger, helping to keep dogs feeling full and satisfied between meals.
Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats. These products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance without making big changes or depriving your pet. Because the formula works with each pet's unique metabolism, it also reduces the need to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success. In real-world testing with pet owners and their pets at home, 88% of pets lost weight over two months. 86% of dog owners would recommend Metabolic to their friends with overweight dogs.
- Clinically proven to safely and naturally improve metabolism in dogs
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in dogs
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss program
- A Complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® and Science Diet® foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your dog may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can||1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can||3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 can||3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 can||4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can||4 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 can||5 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 can||6 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 861 kcal/kg (319 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin C||121 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||566 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Egg White, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork by-Product, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Leucine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.