Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
d/d® Canine Skin Support Potato & Salmon Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivites
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g) - 2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g) - 3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 cups (295 g) - 4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g) - 5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g) - 6 1/4 cups (620 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Skin Support Potato & Salmon Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3625 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||280 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1114 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.41|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||2.83|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d® Canine Skin Support Potato & Salmon Formula contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Potato, Potato Starch, Salmon, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.