Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's® Science Diet®
Healthy Advantage™ Puppy Large Breed
Available exclusively from your veterinarian, Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Advantage™ Puppy Large Breed is uniquely formulated to help address five common health concerns for growing large breed puppies. Along with regular exercise and veterinary checkups, Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Advantage™ maximizes your pet's potential for a happy, healthy future.
Large breed puppies (over 55 lbs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not Recommended For:
Adult or mature adult dogs. Pregnant or nursing dogs because of a lower energy density and lower calcium content. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Healthy Advantage Puppy food
|Nutritional Feature||Healthy Benefit||Key Nutrient|
|Immunity: Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants||Supports the immune system between vaccinations and helps build a healthy immune system in 90 days||Vitamin E & C|
|Weight Management: Clinically proven levels of L-Carnitine||Builds lean muscle which helps achieve a healthy body composition||Added L-Carnitine|
|Mobility: Supplies clinically tested levels of omega fatty acids, with the building blocks for joints with natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate||Promotes healthy joint development and enhanced mobility by 30% in 90 days||Omega Fatty Acids, With Natural Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Digestion: Optimal fibre mixture||Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and firm stools||Natural Vegetable Fibre|
|Skin & Coat: Omega fatty acids nourish skin cells and hair follicles to rejuvenate the skin||Promotes healthy skin & luxurious coat||Omega Fatty Acids|
Daily Feeding Guide:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For pregnant or nursing large breed dogs: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Healthy Advantage Puppy or Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe is the recommended product.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your puppy's unique needs. Canned puppy food is also available from Science Diet in a delicious savory chicken flavor that your puppy will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 9 months||Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 cups (295 g)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|40 lb (18,1 kg)||5 cups (495 g)||4 1/4 cups (420 g)||3 1/3 cups (330 g)|
|60 lb (27,2 kg)||6 3/4 cups (670 g)||5 2/3 cups (560 g)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|80 lb (36,3 kg)||7 cups (695 g)||5 2/3 cups (560 g)|
|100 lb (45,4 kg)||8 1/3 cups (825 g)||6 2/3 cups (660 g)|
|120 lb (54,4 kg)||7 2/3 cups (760 g)|
|140 lb (63,5 kg)||8 1/2 cups (840 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3626 kcal/kg (357 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||347 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||853 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.76|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.96|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||1510 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||855 mg/kg (ppm)|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Healthy Advantage™ Puppy Large Breed contains 3 oz. by weight.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Lysine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Carnitine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Healthy Advantage™ Puppy Large Breed sd canine puppy large breed 0527420858708,052742858715,0527420858807
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.