Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline is the safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Clinically proven to improve thyroid health in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
How It Helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet® Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info:Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.IMPORTANT
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cat's food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, it's critical that you follow your veterinarian's feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1 can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1 1/4 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/3 can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 2/3 can 14 lb (6,4 kg) 1 3/4 can 16 lb (7,3 kg) 2 can 18 lb (8,2 kg) 2 1/4 can
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork by-products, Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Rice Flour, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Guar Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, L-Cysteine, L-Carnitine, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate), Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Canned 1207 kcal/kg (188 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
Protein 34.1 Fat 25.9 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.4 Crude Fiber 3.1 Calcium 0.86 Phosphorus 0.6 Sodium 0.24 Potassium 0.86 Magnesium 0.062 Taurine 0.24 Carnitine 652 ppm Iodine 0.3 mg/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.