Refine Your Search
for more images
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Ideal body weight||Precise balance of key nutrients||Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- If your cat likes the texture of Minced canned foods, try our other Minced flavors: Savory Chicken, Liver & Chicken, Turkey & Giblets, Savory Salmon, Savory Seafood, and Gourmet Beef.
- If your cat has special needs, Minced canned foods are available in Indoor, Hairball Control and Light varieties.
- Your cat might also like a gourmet canned food with gravy. Try Science Diet® Tender Dinners in 3 Delicious & Nutritious Flavors - Chicken, Ocean Fish, and Tuna.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care® or Healthy Advantage™ Adult dry formulas.
- For a natural food, try Ideal Balance™ Adult or Ideal Balance™ Adult Grain Free cat food dry formulas.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs
Adult maintenance - using 3 oz (85 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 4 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1039 kcal/kg (88 kcal/3 oz (85 g) can, 162 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets, Liver, Salmon, Rice Flour, Pork By-Product, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & citric acid), Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée - Canned sd feline adult 052742661308,052742985107 9851,6613
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.