Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Small & Toy Breed Light
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small & Toy Breed Light dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for small & toy breed dogs that need a light, healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamins C+E to promote a healthy immune system
- 19% lower in calories vs. Adult Small & Toy Breed
- Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- High quality chicken protein with natural ingredients and no chicken by-product
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not Recommended For:
- Small breed puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with our highest levels of vitamins C+E promote a healthy immune system that supports your pet between vaccinations.|
|Conversion of fat into energy||L-carnitine||L-carnitine helps convert fat into energy.|
|Satisfied hunger||Natural vegetable fibers||Natural vegetable fibers help satisfy hunger between meals|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our dry pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities under the supervision of Hill's employees.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your dog's unique needs. Canned dog food is available from Science Diet® in delicious Small & Toy Adult Light with Liver that your dog will love. Also try Science Diet treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Obese prone||Weight loss|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/3 cup (35 g)||1/4 cup (25 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||3/4 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 2990 kcal/kg (295 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||247 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Small & Toy Breed Light contains 3 oz. by weight.
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Pea Bran Meal, Powdered Cellulose , Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas
Adult Small & Toy Breed Light sd canine light adult 052742910000,052742910109
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.