Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Perfect Weight
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight dry dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Source||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend|
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry dog food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets everyday, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your dog's unique needs. Canned dog food is available from Science Diet® in delicious Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetable Entrée that your dog will love. Also try Science Diet® treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Obese Prone|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (70 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)||1 3/4 cups (160 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 cups (150 g)||2 1/3 cups (210 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (180 g)||3 cups (275 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 cups (230 g)||3 1/2 cups (320 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (250 g)||4 cups (365 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (320 g)||5 cups (455 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 cups (385 g)||6 cups (545 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 3/4 cups (430 g)||6 3/4 cups (615 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||180 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Perfect Weight contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas