Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Perfect Weight
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight dry dog food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your dog achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Prebiotic fibers for gentle digestion
- 100% precisely balanced nutrition
Adult dogs that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original or Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
|Benefit||Feature||How it Works|
|Weight loss||Proprietary ingredient blend||Dogs at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives.|
|Maintain lean muscle||Real Chicken #1 ingredient||Support healthy weight loss and maintain lean muscle.|
|Gentle Digestion||Prebiotic fibers||Prebiotic fibers from beet pulp help promote nutrient absorption and gentle digestion.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your dog live a long, happy life.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities under the supervision of Hill's employees.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your dog's unique needs. Canned dog food is available from Science Diet® in delicious Adult Perfect Weight Chicken & Vegetables that your dog will love. Also try Science Diet® treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (70 g)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (115 g)||2 cups (180 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (180 g)||3 1/3 cups (305 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 cups (250 g)||4 2/3 cups (425 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 cups (320 g)||5 2/3 cups (515 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 cups (385 g)||6 3/4 cups (615 g)|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Perfect Weight contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Bran Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Dried Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.