Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® r/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's weight management. In fact, r/d is clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps your cat feel full & satisfied
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Therapeutic L-carnatine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet® r/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight Control - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can||1 1/2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 1/4 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 2/3 can||2 1/2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 can||2 3/4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 can||3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/4 can||3 1/3 can|
Prescription Diet® r/d® Feline is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 733 kcal/kg (114 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin C||108 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||746 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Pork By-Products, Corn Starch, Brewers Rice, Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.